- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Claritin® Allergy Decongestant Nasal Spray
Non-drowsy Claritin® Allergy Decongestant Nasal Spray provides fast, temporary relief from nasal and sinus congestion plus sinus pressure for up to 12 hours.
Non-drowsy, up to 12 hours relief from nasal and sinus congestion plus sinus pressure caused by
- seasonal allergens (trees, grass and ragweed pollen )
- perennial allergens ( dust mites , animal dander and moulds)
|Adults and children over 12 years of age:||●shake well before use ● blow your nose before using ●apply 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril every 12 hours ● do not apply more than 2 times in 24 hours ●do not use for longer than 3 days ● before using the first time, remove protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times ● to spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers ● without tilting head , insert nozzle into nostril, fully depress rim with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply ● wipe nozzle clean after use.|
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Solution USP, 0.05% ( Decongestant )
Benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, water and hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide to adjust the pH.
Do not use ●if you have ▪glaucoma ▪dry nasal passages ●with other decongestant products ● with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors ● after trans-nasal surgery ● if you are allergic to any ingredient in this drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you ●have ▪heart disease ▪high blood pressure ▪thyroid disease ▪diabetes ▪difficulty urinating due to enlarged prostate ●are pregnant or breastfeeding
When using this product ●temporary burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in runny nose may occur ● prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen ● do not share this bottle with others as this may spread germs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if congestion persists.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label.