Claritin® Allergy + Sinus Extra Strength 24HR
One non-drowsy caplet effectively relieves allergy symptoms and nasal congestion, all day.
- Fast acting and long-lasting antihistamine + decongestant .
- Provides non-drowsy 24-hour allergy relief of symptoms caused by seasonal allergens (trees, grass, and ragweed pollen ) and perennial allergens ( dust mites , animal dander and moulds).
- Relieves sinus congestion, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, and post nasal drip/discharge.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 tablet every 24 hours. Do not chew, crush or dissolve the caplet. Swallow whole with water. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. The use of this product should be limited to three months unless recommended by a doctor.|
Active ingredients (in each caplet) :
- 10 mg loratadine ( antihistamine )
- 240 mg pseudoephedrine sulphate ( decongestant )
Inactive Ingredients :
(in alphabetical order): carnauba wax, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, ethylcellolose, hydroxyproply cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sucrose, and titanium dioxide.
Do not use ● with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug ● if you have ▪ glaucoma ▪ difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland ▪ high blood pressure ▪ heart or thyroid disease ▪ difficulty in swallowing ● if you are allergic to desloratadine or any of the product ingredients.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you ● are ▪ elderly (aged 60 and over) ▪ pregnant or or plan to become pregnant ▪ breastfeeding ▪ taking other medications ● have ▪ diabetes ▪ stomach problems (ulcer or obstruction) ▪ kidney or liver disease.
When using this product ● you may have ▪ dizziness ▪ dry mouth ▪ fatigue ▪ headache ▪ sleeplessness ▪ nervousness ▪ stomach discomfort ▪ nausea ▪ sleepiness● taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if ● skin blister, redness, or rash occurs
● symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
● nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
Other warnings ● Pseudoephedrine may interact with beta-blockers to cause a marked increase in blood pressure.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
For additional information, see package insert enclosed with the product. To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label.